SPAWARSYCEN Atlantic N65236-11-D-3848
Hi-Q has an Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Task Order contract with the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic for engineering services related to all aspects of the Fixed Submarine Broadcast System (FSBS) radio transmitters. The contract encompasses:
- On-Call Problem Analysis
- Engineering Guidance and Consultation
- Design, develop, fabricate, install, and test System and Equipment Modifications
- Comprehensive assessments of the material condition and resource management of FSBS transmitting systems
- Electrically characterize components and systems
- Develop drawings, plans, and procurement specifications
- Operate and maintain equipment in emergencies
- Depot level fault isolation, troubleshooting, repair and / or modification to FSBS equipment
- Logistic services
- Overhaul, install, assemble, fabricate, hook-up, test, and check-out components and systems
- Configuration management support
SPAWARSYCEN Pacific N66001-11-D-0002
Hi-Q is a member of URS Group's team for an Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Task Order contract with the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific, for engineering services related to all aspects of the Fixed Submarine Broadcast System (FSBS) transmitters and antennas. The contract encompasses:
- Assessments to determine the adequacy and/or modifications necessary to meet new or modified system requirements.
- Design, fabrication and installation of new communications systems and components.
- Analyze and inspect electrical, mechanical and structural failures and recommend corrective action.
- Testing of high voltage components at test facilities and FSBS sites.
- Assessments of site operational costs and procedures.
- Activation of new sites for temporary or permanent use.
- Decommissioning of sites, reutilization of existing components.
- Research experiments involving alternative methods for VLF/LF communication.
SeaPort Enhanced N00178-05-D-4432
Hi-Q is a member of Long Wave Incorporated's team for a SeaPort E Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Task Order contract. This contract encompasses:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process
- Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support